News Update :
Home » » Sheillah: Nhlanhla wants more of me!

Sheillah: Nhlanhla wants more of me!

Posted By : Admin on Thursday | 22:14

Yesterday, the Big Brother Africa websites went ape shit after Sheillah  during her Diary session told  Biggie and everybody in Africa that Nhlanhla wants more than what she can offer at this time.

    “I am getting closer to Nhlanhla, but it’s still friendship according to me though he wants more than that, he said he likes me and he wants more than  being friends. But I talked to him and we came to an understanding. I told him that we should take things slow, so we are cool,” Sheillah said.

There is a diminutive chance that Sheillah will take Nhlanhla as her man if the events that have transpires are to be followed. Let’s see, which lady in the world would let her man be kissed by a friend right infront of her? I sometime back said that it’s either that Sheillah is a care free woman or she doesn’t love Nhlanhla and I guess by now we know where she stands.  Good enough is that, even if  she doesn’t go with what  the South African wants, he will not get hurt as he too is using her as strategy.

Which song do you think is Nhlanhla’s favorite? I guess he love ” All of me” by John Legend.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Design Template by DHS WEBSOLUTIONS | Support by creating website | Powered by Blogger